New WAKUnauts wanted!
Working Student (all genders) Event Management
Let's robotize logistics together!
Dresden / Remote
Hi, we're WAKU Robotics.
We’d like to apply for working with you on disrupting the world of logistics!
With WAKU Robotics we want to build an opinion and knowledge leader in the field of mobile robots. We want WAKU Robotics to be seen as a brand that companies trust when they start their automation journey. You will be an important element of that progress and shaping our brand's voice by organizing events for our partners and the thought leaders of our industry.
We’re looking for a Working Student (all genders) Event Management to join our team. You’re currently studying and want to deepen your knowledge and practical skills in event management? Then support our team!
What you will do:
- You bring our our events and presentation at fairs to the next level
- You support our Communications Team in planning and executing the events itself as well as the promotion of the events
- You support your team in the development of the event strategy to ensure consistent branding
What we are looking for:
- You are currently in the middle of your studies and ideally you gained your first experiences in event management, or marketing
- You have a keen sense of design and aesthetics to create attractive content for our channels
- You love organizing events and you love planning everything around events
- You are used to working independently and your team can rely on you
- You are interested in the field of robotics and logistics
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German - spoken and written
What we offer you:
- You can easily work from home or in the library
- An agile working environment and flexible working hours
- An experienced founding team with valuable contacts in the Start-up scene
- A modern and innovative working culture (e.g. Sociocracy 3.0)
- The chance to have an impact on building a growing company
- Offline and online team events
Why you will love WAKU Robotics:
At WAKU Robotics, you are part of an international startup that is backed by the world’s best investors. Our team is composed of creative minds, UX experts, tech freaks, digital natives, strategists - all in all awesome people. You will be encouraged to take on as much responsibility and autonomy as you can handle. We are 'remote-first' from day 0 but we love to visit each other at our HQ in Dresden, Germany.
Does this appeal to you? We’re looking forward to receiving your application (CV, certificates)!
Do you have any further questions? Let’s have a virtual coffee together! Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Alex is your contact partner.
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at WAKU Robotics.